We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join our team as Projects Assistant. Candidates must have excellent numeracy skills, good communication and positive attitude.
Inside Out Contracts is one of the leading UK suppliers and manufacturers of furniture for the hospitality industry. Our client base includes interior designs, architects and project managers working on hospitality projects such as hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes and universities.
Some of our recent work includes The Shard, Curzon Cinemas, Marriott Hotels, o2 Priority Lounge, Maldron Hotels, Sky Gardens, McDonalds UK, Heathrow Airport Lounges, GAUCHO Restaurants, Browns Brasseries, The Collective, Trinity College, Wimbledon and the National Maritime Museum.
To get a better idea of what we do please visit our website www.insideoutcontracts.com
London based commercial furniture specialists, are looking for a highly organised, numerate and ambitious individual to work as Projects Assistant to our Account Managers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment directly with our senior account manager and be part of the growing team at Inside Out Contracts, one of the best commercial furniture suppliers in the UK.
Candidates must be well presented, have a good attitude, excellent numeracy skills, polite phone manner, IT skills, careful attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
Experience in interior design or similar industry is an advantage.
Job General Duties:
• Respond promptly to new enquiries
• Calculating costs accurately and generating quotes
• Liaising with clients and suppliers
• Administrative duties
• Assisting with presentations
• Ensuring that paperwork is prepared for the sales team
• Updating clients’ details on our CRM system
• Making appointments & diary management
• Maintaining the filing system
• Maintaining the sample library & showroom
• Researching new products
• New business research
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent Numeracy skills
• Good communication skills – spoken & written
• Proficient IT skills with Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Suite – Word, Excel & Outlook
• Experience of use of databases (ideally Access)
• Previous clerical or secretarial work experience is essential – ideally for a commercial company
• Ability to multitask and ability to prioritise tasks
• Good time-keeping
WHAT WE OFFER
• Salary £TBC depending on experience
• Great prospects in a fast-growing company
• Working hours 9-5:30 Monday - Friday with 1 hour lunch break.
• Friendly team with an office dog
Our main office is located above our modern furniture showroom in the heart of Greenwich London, SE10.
Inside Out Contracts
Building 16, 42 Creek Road, London SE8 3FN
Sales: +44(0)20 8305 3130
Production: +44(0)20 8305 3136
Design: +44(0)20 8305 3139
Company No. 02841010
VAT No. 752 0164 61