The Light Bar is a labour of love; It has been a popular venue since the early 2000s and has survived through threatened demolish and forced closure in 2014 to reopen stronger and better than ever, all due to the love and devotion it has inspired in its owners and guests.
The Victorian Power Station was formerly known as the Great Eastern Electric Light Generating Station from its establishment in 1893. Now its name honours its history, and the great arched windows flood the venue with natural light. The landmark building has been lovingly restored, ready to create the next chapter in its legacy.
With the desire to imbue that original Shoreditch feeling into the space, the building has been filled with bespoke lighting and Arabescato marble tables on Cast iron bases. The outdoor terrace has been graced with the warmth of Iroko wood all the way through. From bespoke dining and poseur tables on black powder-coated metal column bases, to Carnival stacking chairs that perfectly match and bespoke-designed iroko window ledges. Laminate has also been used for the bespoke round tables in a white marble effect finish and benches have been made to create sets with the tables.
Arabescato marble top on cast iron table bases
Inside Out Contracts
Building 16, 42 Creek Road, London SE8 3FN
Sales: +44(0)20 8305 3130
Production: +44(0)20 8305 3136
Design: +44(0)20 8305 3139
Company No. 02841010
VAT No. 752 0164 61