Inside Out Contracts is a design-led manufacturer and supplier of furniture to the hospitality industry and some of the best-known brands in the world - The Shard, Picturehouse Cinemas, The O2, El&n Bakery and the Royal Albert Hall to name just a few. Your job as the Marketing Manager will be to help us develop our established brand further and ensure we’re on track to continually expand our client base.
Our perfect candidate enjoys a fast-paced environment and is a star when it comes to managing all the moving pieces of the marketing department. There’ll be some juggling from time to time so you’re organised, detail-oriented and great at working with all the people across the team and company. At the end of the day, you’ll revel in finishing projects, ticking things off your to-do-list and making an impact on the business with results.
It’s a given that you love marketing - email marketing, social media, websites, content marketing and analytics. You’re creative but get just as much a kick out of KPIs and looking for blind spots in the numbers.
As an established company, we’re not set in our ways and it’s important to us that our Marketing Manager is committed to excellence, learning and trying new things. We need someone who is experienced, has accomplished marketing skills to be proud of, ready to hit the ground running and get results.
Marketing Manager Role
The position’s primary focus will be to manage the marketing department, execute the marketing plan and company’s growth strategies. You will have a lot of autonomy and responsibilities will include reporting to the wider team on what’s working, what’s not and the key numbers.
This marketing role is perfect if you like the idea of working with a fast-paced team that’s always looking for ways to add value and serve our clients better.
Duties and responsibilities
Working closely with the Managing Director to support and establish activities that generate qualified leads. That means understanding our commercial goals, staying on top of the moving parts and thinking ahead.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and managing the marketing team with communication smooth as silk.
- Developing our marketing, content strategies and all efforts to grow our leads and business.
- Taking complete ownership of the company website, managing minor to major updates and working on continual improvement and optimisation.
- Coordinating with suppliers to build our asset library of product imagery.
- Working with the sales team to follow up on leads and clients, being overlord of the CRM and making sure we get those all important money-making testimonials from our very happy clients.
- Managing your marketing budget alongside PR, editorial, trade shows and exhibitions.
We did say fast-paced and from time to time during shows, it gets hectically busy!
Skills and abilities
Our ideal person has the following strengths and skills:
- 2+ years of experience in the world of marketing.
- Experience with CRM (SugarCRM ideally) and managing email lists in MailChimp.
- A number cruncher, comfortable tracking and looking at the numbers to tell a story of what’s working and what’s not.
- A juggler. Not actual juggling but a multi-tasker - you get things done.
- Detail oriented, organised and a stickler for high standards.
- Creative problem solver, someone who’s positive and outspoken.
- Excited to work on new projects and just as happy grafting to tick off the mundane tasks of the list (there will be both!)
- A talent for offering feedback, delegating and keeping your team up to speed.
- Ability to form strong relationships, whether it’s your internal team or external players from clients to suppliers.
How to apply
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover letter and a PDF of your CV (with any relevant portfolio pieces)
- Include at least 3 testimonials or references
- Your top 5 strengths report (optional)
- Answer the following questions
- Why do you think you’re a great fit for this role?
- Tell us a time when you worked on a lead generation campaign. How did you manage all the pieces?
- How did you hear about this job?
This role *may* have some future flexible WFH opportunities but will require time in the London office.